Electronic Billing provides for quicker reimbursements improve your cash flow immediately.
Because our service center processes your claims electronically you will be reimbursed more timely than by the conventional mail method. Also, by submitting error free claims, we improve the turnaround time for reimbursement. We eliminate neglected, late and inaccurate insurance and patient billing. Electronic claims processing by our service center can reduce average payment from months to days.
By shortening your reimbursement cycle, reducing administrative and clerical cost and eliminating postage you can justify our services in no time. Considering our affordable fees and our dedication to service we are truly a benefit to your practice.
- For a consistently Reliable, Fast and Aggressive billing staff without the high costs of paying for salaries, benefits, and supplies.
- Avoid the headaches and costs of employee turnover.
- Constant changes in coding and insurance regulations make billing very complex. You need a biller who is dedicated to staying up-to-date by attending classes and seminars on the latest billing issues.
- A staff may be preoccupied with office duties. You need professionals who will focus on one job only--getting you your money quickly.
- You maintain control of your money. Checks are sent directly to you.
• Faster, easier, less confusing, and more accurate than paper billing.
By simply posting a transaction we store and prepare the information necessary to complete and print and insurance form, statistical reports and monthly statements…saving your staff hours of precious time.
• Reduces errors almost completely!
Our system possesses on-the-spot editing and audit features, making it next to impossible to make a mistake. Claim rejection as a result of inaccurate coding, creating slow reimbursement, is a problem of the past.
PROCEDURE CODE ANALYSIS
Proper coding is the only way to be assured that your company is being reimbursed at the best level possible!
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
We don't get paid unless you get paid!
© 2007 Advanced DME Billing Professionals